These are not new, but they sure do amuse me.
- the comments on “Hey, Joe” (A Little Pregnant), consisting of many, many hilarious stories about pants (yes, pants–and pantslessness, and so forth)
- “Drama, Thy Name Is Toddler” (Amalah)
audio: my all-time favorite, laugh-out-loud This American Life pieces
- “Fiasco! Act One: Opening Night,” on a truly disastrous performance of Peter Pan
- “First Day Act Two: Squirrel Cop,” on … well … a new cop’s encounter with a squirrel (but it’s funnier than that sounds; I promise)
- “Sex Ed” (Julia Sweeney)
- “Yogurt Edition” (Sarah Haskins, Target Women)
- “Birth Control” (Sarah Haskins, Target Women)
- “Number Two” (Sarah Haskins, Target Women)
- “The Global War in Your Pants” (The Daily Show), on abstinence only education and whatnot, wherein the Shame Cave and God Stick are named
- “Here and There,” with Annette Bening and the Cookie Monster (Sesame Street)
- “Martians and the Telephone” (Sesame Street)
- “Soliloquy on B,” with Patrick Stewart (Sesame Street)
What makes you laugh? Do share in the comments.